Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS http://freegis.org/
Re: missing file in CVS [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 11:26:19AM +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> in gph/de a file signatures.jpg seems to
> be missing. In order to make the german html
> documents I have just copied the english version.

The file signatures.jpg is produced automatically from signatures.fig
using a Makefile rule. The command to do the conversion is

fig2dev -L jpeg -m 0.7 signatures.fig signatures.jpg

The file signatures.fig is in the directory gph/en. You might want
to copy it to gph/de and edit it using xfig to change the names to
German names. I believe this is what Horacio did for the Spanish version.

Mike