Mailing List Archive

copyright assignment (was Re: GNU GPL for doc -- Why?)
Hello, Mike.
I am a member of gnujdoc project too. As you may know,
gnujdoc is a official project of FSF. And I am ready to
sign copyright assignment for this Japanese translation of
GnuPG Privacy Handbook.
Now I also understand that assignment and disclaimer
differ. I have signed disclaimer and I know how to make it,
but I don't know how to make copyright assignment.
Could you point out how I can get template?
Thanks.

--
iida