tried to create an account on dev.gnupg.org, but all my attempts to create
an account were banned without any reason. I tried to create it with github
account and with this google email.

Can anybody suggest me more appropriate channel where to ask about this? Or
if I'm in the right place please unban me (I'm human, trust me).
My nickname is `nikelborm` and email is `kolya007.klass@gmail.com`

Best regards,
Eva
Re: Help with account creation [ In reply to ]
Hi!

On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:03, Evangeline Rome said:

> Sorry if this is not the right channel of communication, but I really
> haven't found any more appropriate where I have the rights to speak. I

You found the right place.

Unfortunately more far more than 90% off all registered accounts are
fraudulent and we use some kind of ad-hoc heuristics to decide which we
can approve and which are far more likely spammers. Spammers are then
disabled and we hope that false positives get in touch with you.

I just re-enabled and approved your account.

Sorry for the inconveninece, and yes, we should give Github accounts a
higher credibility. The web interface unfortunately does not show this
information.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service. - A. Einstein