and 2.4.1 is still listed as current on website.

Thanks!

gene

Re: 2.5.0 release [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 26 May 2023 08:41, Genes Lists said:
> Curious if gnupg 2.5.0 is considered released or we skipping and 2.6
> will be next release?

Why do you think so - is there anything at https://gnupg.org ?

Tags in the repo do not have any relevance - they are soley used for
development tasks. Only tarballs are are considered a release.

The next release will be 2.4.2 (https://dev.gnupg.org/T6506).

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service. - A. Einstein
Re: 2.5.0 release [ In reply to ]
On 5/26/23 09:38, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2023 08:41, Genes Lists said:
..
> The next release will be 2.4.2 (https://dev.gnupg.org/T6506).

Thank you - understand better now :)

gene