Mailing List Archive

Time for a new release
I have just uploaded version 0.9.3 of GnuPG.
This is mainly a bug fix release but has one or the other new
feature. There are still some open problems but I think that it
is time to release what is in the CVS.

ftp://ftp.guug.de/pub/gcrypt/gnupg-0.9.3.tar.gz (1015k)

or

ftp://ftp.guug.de/pub/gcrypt/diffs/gnupg-0.9.3.diff.gz (257k)

For a list of mirrors see:

http://www.gnupg.de/mirrors.html

I have not yet found the time to add the support for the EGD; but it
will come soon.

Have fun,

Werner

Noteworthy changes in version 0.9.3
-----------------------------------

* Changed the internal design of getkey which now allows a
efficient lookup of multiple keys and add a word match mode.

* New options --[no-]encrypt-to.

* Some changes to the configure stuff. Switched to automake 1.4.
Removed intl/ from CVS, autogen.sh now uses gettextize.

* Preferences now include Twofish. Removed preference to Blowfish with
a special hack to suppress the "not listed in preferences" warning;
this is to allow us to switch completely to Twofish in the near future.

* Changed the locking stuff.

* Print all user ids of a good signature.

--
ceterum censeo RSA esse delendam