Koichi Inoue Ricoh co. ltd.
Information and Communication R&D Center
e-mail: kinoue@ic.rdc.ricoh.co.jp
Re: GNUPG 1.92 on solaris 2.6 [ In reply to ]
Koichi Inoue <kinoue@ic.rdc.ricoh.co.jp> writes:

> I exmined jobs in tge system and found gpg process was running (like a
> daemon). The load came down after I killed the job.
>
> Is it possible?
> If so, is it hard to fix?

I have already fixed this in the CVS:

in cipher/rndunix.c function start_gatherer():

look for errno == EINTR and add a

if( errno == EPIPE )
exit(0);

--
ceterum censeo RSA esse delendam
Re: GNUPG 1.92 on solaris 2.6 [ In reply to ]
Dear,
Thanks for your response.

Werner Koch <wk@isil.d.shuttle.de> writes:

> I have already fixed this in the CVS:
>
> in cipher/rndunix.c function start_gatherer():
>
> look for errno == EINTR and add a
>
> if( errno == EPIPE )
> exit(0);

I added it in the location.
But gpg --gen-key produces
gpg: waiting for lock (hold by 8492 - probably dead ...

I might have to do another changes.
I can't use cvs (behind firewall) so I will wait some fixed version or
major releases.

Thanks a lot.