gives no error and says that the version was 3.
Obviously I missed something, but what?

Matthias
Re: How to import (RSA) secret keys? [ In reply to ]

> "MB" == Matthias Bauer <bauer@informatik.uni-erlangen.de> writes:
>
> MB> gives no error and says that the version was 3.
> MB> Obviously I missed something, but what?
>
> [..]
> load-extension rsa
>
> That will automatically load the rsa module every time you use GPG. You
> can do the same thing with the IDEA module (idea.c).

I did of course load the required extensions. The above error occured
nevertheless. It would be nice to use gnupg for 2.x traffic as well,
but this error stops me from doing so.

Thanks

Matthias
Re: How to import (RSA) secret keys? [ In reply to ]
Matthias Bauer <bauer@informatik.uni-erlangen.de> writes:

> gpg --secret-keyring .pgp/secring.pgp \
> --export-secret-key 0xTheKeyID | gpg --import

--import does not lock the input (especially not in this case :-)
So the second process modifies the keyring the first process reads -
no wonder?.

export it into a file or use different homedirectories

Werner

--
ceterum censeo RSA esse delendam