Mailing List Archive

Debian packages wanted?
Re: Debian packages wanted? [ In reply to ]
Christopher Wiegand <cwiegand@urgentmail.com> writes:

> Is anyone interested in Debian packages? I've made one before (and maintain
> it, but then, it's my program :). I can make another and keep it up-to-date,

James Troup is already doing this since some very early release. It
should be available in the experimental section.

Werner
Re: Debian packages wanted? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 21 Nov 1998, Christopher Wiegand wrote:

> Is anyone interested in Debian packages? I've made one before (and
> maintain it, but then, it's my program :). I can make another and
> keep it up-to-date, if people want. (Might be best just to private
> mail me, otherwise the list will get all bent out of shape with
> y'all Debian users on it, right? <grin>)

You may contact James Troup <james@nocrew.org>, who maintains the
"official" Debian gnupg packet, which can be found in non-US and has
version number 0.4.3-1 at the moment.

Ciao

Roland

--
* Internet: roland@spinnaker.rhein.de * Fido: 2:2450/42 *
PGP: 1024/DD08DD6D 2D E7 CC DE D5 8D 78 BE 3C A0 A4 F1 4B 09 CE AF
Re: Debian packages wanted? [ In reply to ]
Roland Rosenfeld <roland@spinnaker.rhein.de> writes:

> You may contact James Troup <james@nocrew.org>, who maintains the
> "official" Debian gnupg packet, which can be found in non-US and has
> version number 0.4.3-1 at the moment.

0.4.4(-1) is in non-US's Incoming.

--
James