Mailing List Archive

where can I find the paper on OpenPGP
From file "NEWS":

>but OpenPGP and pgp 5.x specifiy another (in some aspects simpler)
>method.

... is there really a specification out there on OpenPGP?

For example: where are the algo numbers specified? In the file
ciphers/twofish.c: twofish_get_info() it says that algo number 102 is
free to use for experiments, so this is an indication that --
compared to C header files -- somewhere a more structured paper is out
there :-)

-----------------------------+---------------------------------
Holger Schurig | OM Standard Linux Server:
Operation Mobilisation e.V. | http://it-support.om.org/linux
Postfach 1561 |
D-74821 Mosbach | Tel: +49-6261-947-140
Re: where can I find the paper on OpenPGP [ In reply to ]
Holger Schurig <holger@d.om.org> writes:

> ... is there really a specification out there on OpenPGP?

ftp://ftp.nordu.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-openpgg-formats-07.txt

or any other internic mirror.

Werner