Mailing List Archive

Gnucash
Le jeu 28/10/2004 à 14:22, Gabriel M. Beddingfield a écrit :

> You said you need to access old data... what are you using for financial
> software now?

Currently nothing... but I'll soon use gnucash again, since my bank
account feels the lack of correct accounting ;-(

Fred

Re: Gnucash [ In reply to ]
Frédéric Grosshans wrote:

> Currently nothing... but I'll soon use gnucash again, since my bank
> account feels the lack of correct accounting ;-(

Heh heh! I've been there!

I'm currently using gnucash and I'm pretty satisfied with it. But since I
run a KDE desktop, I've been thinking about KMyMoney... ever been there?

I've also been working an a kludge of a budgeting tool to use until gnucash
gets theirs working. Watch the gnucash user list if you're interested.

Peace,
Gabriel

--
G a b r i e l M . B e d d i n g f i e l d