Mailing List Archive

maildrop problem (maildrop: signal 0x0B)
I recently moved a mailserver from a testing mode to a production mode
and I am going to be forced to move it back if I don't solve this issue
soon. I have virutal users setup with maildrop, postfix and mysql.
Everything works fine if no mailfilter filters are met. However, if a
filter is matched and a message delivered as a result of a filter, I get
the following error in /var/log/mail.log. Oddly, the message is
delivered to the proper mailbox, but the following line is put in the
log. The message is left in the MTA queue, so upon flushing the queue
(postfix flush) every filtered message is delevered again. You can see
that soon the queue will be full and all inboxes will end up full of
repeated messages as the queue is emptied over and over again.

Oct 27 00:24:03 fuggle postfix/pipe[15800]: 79DE6D6B3D:
to=<veldy@veldy.net>, relay=maildrop, delay=0, status=deferred
(temporary failure. Command output: maildrop: signal 0x0B )

So, any ideas?

Postfix 2.1.5, Maildrop 1.53.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse