Mailing List Archive

RE: SOLVED emerge system error
Well sorta solved, so I figured out that cracklib wasn't being built
with libcrack.a because of my "-pam" in $USE. But for some dumb reason
pam was still trying to build itself. So I reset use to include pam
(actually removed "-pam") and then re-emerged cracklib and then emerged
sys-libs/pam-0.77. Unfortunate that Gentoo requires pam to work.

/djb