and downgrading to 2.6.7 doesn't seem too appealing either.

--

Adi

Re: 802M bin/cue file [ In reply to ]

Glen Smith wrote:

>Hi Adrian
>
>On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Adrian CAPDEFIER wrote:
>

>>I have a 802 bin/cue file that's I'm trying to turn into iso to be able
>>to mount but bin2iso creates two iso files. 1 has 1M and the other 799M.
>>I can't mount it with cdemu as it seems to have a problem with 2.6.8.
>>Any ides on this?
>>I tried switching to gentoo-dev-sources-2.6.9-r1 but it doesn't compile
>>and downgrading to 2.6.7 doesn't seem too appealing either.
>>

>The last time I got cdemu working was back in 2.4 I believe. I think
>its a common problem. Unfortunate too since its pretty handy.

Sigh ...
So I'll be going to a windows computer, heh? I feel dirty.

--

Adi

Re: 802M bin/cue file [ In reply to ]
I've used bchunk for this. Always worked for me, but I haven't done that much.

HTH

Re: 802M bin/cue file [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 24 October 2004 01:54 pm, Adrian CAPDEFIER wrote:
> I have a 802 bin/cue file that's I'm trying to turn into iso to be able
> to mount but bin2iso creates two iso files. 1 has 1M and the other 799M.
> I can't mount it with cdemu as it seems to have a problem with 2.6.8.
> Any ides on this?
> I tried switching to gentoo-dev-sources-2.6.9-r1 but it doesn't compile
> and downgrading to 2.6.7 doesn't seem too appealing either.

I don't use vcdgear for this.. Its probably illegal and I will take no part of
it..

Jeff
Re: 802M bin/cue file [ In reply to ]
On Monday 25 October 2004 09:07, Adrian CAPDEFIER wrote:

> >>I have a 802 bin/cue file that's I'm trying to turn into iso to be able
> >>to mount but bin2iso creates two iso files. 1 has 1M and the other 799M.
> >>I can't mount it with cdemu as it seems to have a problem with 2.6.8.
> >>Any ides on this?
> >>I tried switching to gentoo-dev-sources-2.6.9-r1 but it doesn't compile
> >>and downgrading to 2.6.7 doesn't seem too appealing either.
> >
> >The last time I got cdemu working was back in 2.4 I believe. I think
> >its a common problem. Unfortunate too since its pretty handy.
>
> Sigh ...
> So I'll be going to a windows computer, heh? I feel dirty.

If it's a movie, mplayer will play it. Straight from the bin.
You can also use mencoder to spit it out into whatever format you want.

--
Mike Williams
Re: 802M bin/cue file [ In reply to ]
Mike Williams wrote:

>>>The last time I got cdemu working was back in 2.4 I believe. I think
>>>its a common problem. Unfortunate too since its pretty handy.
>>>

>>Sigh ...
>>So I'll be going to a windows computer, heh? I feel dirty.
>>

>If it's a movie, mplayer will play it. Straight from the bin.
>You can also use mencoder to spit it out into whatever format you want.

it was a video-cd acutally. Already seen it. But it's good to know. Thanks!

--

Adi

Re: 802M bin/cue file [ In reply to ]
Jeff Smelser wrote:

>I don't use vcdgear for this.. Its probably illegal and I will take no part of
>it..
>
>Jeff

Already seen it but good to know what I should *not* use next time

--

Adi