processid except 1. After stopping in the middle of the initrd and then
mounting my CD (to what mount point?) how do I continue the linuxrc
process to extract the squashfs and continue

Re: LiveCD 2004.2 fails with Dell PowerEdge 2300 [ In reply to ]
my PowerEdge 1300 work fine:
smp ide=nodma noapic

RE: LiveCD 2004.2 fails with Dell PowerEdge 2300 [ In reply to ]
Did you have scsi controller? My CDROM is on SCSI so I have to use the
SCSI kernel. My original question still stands: After stopping in the
middle of the initrd and then mounting my CD (to what mount point?)
how do I continue the linuxrc process to extract the squashfs and
continue?

I see a lot of discussion on how to go about this using Knoppix or some
other CD to boot, It seems that Gentoo should be able to get itself
going. This one get's almost there, it just doesn't look for my CDROM
in the right spot.

/djb