Mailing List Archive

CORRECTION: Nano print out strange codes...
[.Sorry, in the first message I gave you the wrong url in the second link]

Hi!
I Have a problem with nano. Probably after an emerge It starte do behave
abnormally. If I try to edit text with it it print out strange codes (click
below to see a screenshot):

http://blueworld.no-ip.org:8008/nano_while_editing.png

and when I close it the console look like this:

http://blueworld.no-ip.org:8008/nano_after_quit.png

Anyone knows how to fix that? I badly need nano for editing my config
files...coz I'm too stupid for Vi and can't use Kate or similar programs just
to do fast modifies on my files :-)

Thank you!

--
Se il Vaticano ti portasse via 25 anni di vita, porgeresti l'altra guancia?
http://www.lorenzovalla.it

Re: CORRECTION: Nano print out strange codes... [ In reply to ]