Mailing List Archive

squirrelmail plugins
Anyone using the "ServerSideFilters" plugin successfully?

I am having a great deal of difficulty with it. :(

Re: squirrelmail plugins [ In reply to ]
Jochen Schalanda wrote:

> On 10/12/2004 05:22 AM, Jonathan Nichols wrote:
>
>> Anyone using the "ServerSideFilters" plugin successfully?
>>
>> I am having a great deal of difficulty with it. :(
>>
>> --
>>

> Hi,
>
> I'm using it. But you need to run Cyrus IMAPd since it is the only
> imapd which supports sieve (the server side filter).
>
> Jochen

i thought courier-imap supported it too? i have the server side filter
turned on, on my mail server and it hasnt complained. but i also havent
seen that much of a performance boost either.

nick

Re: squirrelmail plugins [ In reply to ]

Re: squirrelmail plugins [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Nick Smith wrote:

> i thought courier-imap supported it too? i have the server side filter
> turned on, on my mail server and it hasn't complained. but i also havent
> seen that much of a performance boost either.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=5681454&forum_id=6705

My understanding is that maildrop is the Courier equivalent of Sieve
though the syntax and capabilities are different.

kashani

Re: squirrelmail plugins [ In reply to ]

> i thought courier-imap supported it too? i have the server side filter
> turned on, on my mail server and it hasnt complained. but i also havent
> seen that much of a performance boost either.

It works with courier/maildrop, yes - I'm having problems compiling it
and was hoping that maybe someone had a similar setup and could send me
the binary that they created.