Carob works on the principle that, when mixed with the right combination
of fats and sugar, it can duplicate chocolate in color and texture. Of
course, the same can be said of dirt.

Re: ebuilds and compile options [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:02 am, Glenn Enright wrote:
> I have a query about ebuilds in general. Is there a way to limit the
> parts of an ebuild that get built.
>
> A specific example is gnupg 1.9.10. This is in alpha testing only but
> if i want to use kmail and gpg then I need the gpg-agent and
> something else while leaving the original 1.2.6 version of everything
> else on the system. ( This from
> http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html )
>
> Apart from doing the whole thing manually can anyone help?

Another thing I tried was to edit the ebuild which meant only the stuff
I wanted to was created, but it uninstalled the old version which is of
course not quite right.
--

AUTHOR
FvwmAuto just appeared one day, nobody knows how.

Re: ebuilds and compile options [ In reply to ]
Check out man ebuild. You can execute whatever stages of the install you
like.