Mailing List Archive

bad digest for cronbase
Has anybody else seen this? (output of emerge -Uun -pb world)

[ebuild U ] sys-apps/cronbase-0.3.1 [0.3] [empty/missing/bad digest]

I tried deleting the directory and syncing again... same problem.

Suggestions?

Lincoln

Re: bad digest for cronbase [ In reply to ]
Lincoln Baxter wrote:
> Has anybody else seen this? (output of emerge -Uun -pb world)
>
> [ebuild U ] sys-apps/cronbase-0.3.1 [0.3] [empty/missing/bad digest]
>
> I tried deleting the directory and syncing again... same problem.
>
> Suggestions?

That is normal. cronbase doesn't have a source tarball to do a checksum on. All
the ebuild does it create a few standard directories/files used with cron. It
says the digest is missing because it actually isn't there :) Ignore it. It will
still emerge without a problem.

--
Andrew Gaffney
Network Administrator