right direction.

Thanks!

Gunnar

Re: Portage: Dependency Cache problem [ In reply to ]
That's basically a syntax error in one of your package.FOO files (at
least that's what it means when I see it).

For example, in /etc/portage/package.mask, if you have:
foo/bar-1.0.0
you'd get an error. Instead, you'd want
=foo/bar-1.0.0

Whatever file you changed for gdb, double check that you have the right syntax.

-Andy

Re: Portage: Dependency Cache problem [ In reply to ]
Andy Herrman wrote:
> That's basically a syntax error in one of your package.FOO files (at
> least that's what it means when I see it).
>
> For example, in /etc/portage/package.mask, if you have:
> foo/bar-1.0.0
> you'd get an error. Instead, you'd want
> =foo/bar-1.0.0
>
> Whatever file you changed for gdb, double check that you have the right syntax.
>
> -Andy

Thanks for the help. Next time I will know where to look :)