cheers

Ryan "Phoenix" Coates
ryan.coates@gmail.com

Re: Gentoo and BSD UFS partitions [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:46:12 +0100, Ryan Coates wrote:

> i need to know if Gentoo can read UFS2 (BSD 5 filesystem i think)
> i had a hunt around but couldnt find much, any help appreciated

The gentoo-dev-sources-2.6.8 kernel has read-only support for UFS2.

--
Neil Bothwick

Politically Incorrect -- and damn proud of it!
Re: Gentoo and BSD UFS partitions [ In reply to ]
excellent, thats what i use
i noticed in the menuconfig it had USF read only support, but wasnt
sure if it was UFS1 or 2
all i need is read support though so thats great :)
thanks for confirming mate

Re: Gentoo and BSD UFS partitions [ In reply to ]