have running. Should I file a bug?

http://linuxplanet.com

- Grant

Re: Firefox bug? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 15:15, Grant wrote:
> Visiting the following website quickly closes all firefox instances I
> have running. Should I file a bug?
>
> http://linuxplanet.com

What version of FireFox are you using? I just visited that site and
didn't experience any problems with net-www/mozilla-firefox-1.0_pre

Cheers

Andrew

Re: Firefox bug? [ In reply to ]
Works fine for me with mozilla-firefox-0.9.3

Re: Firefox bug? [ In reply to ]
Try merging firefox again. The issue is most likely a SIGSEGV.
Sometimes builds will bork on Mozilla (I have had this happen to me,
and recompiling fixed it). If that doesn't work, then yes, you should
probably file a bug report.

Re: Firefox bug? [ In reply to ]
> Visiting the following website quickly closes all firefox instances I
> have running. Should I file a bug?
>
> http://linuxplanet.com

I had the same problem with Firefox-0.9.3.
But after upgrading to Firefox-1.0_pre this night, it works fine.