do it?

Thanks,

Bill

Re: CD burning [ In reply to ]
Bill Six wrote:
> Hi,

don't hijack threads :)

> I'd like to burn cd's. It was easy with fedora, as
> soon as I put in a blank cd in the drive, a window
> popped up in gnome.

I'm almost sure Fedora uses a daemon to monitor the CD drive. When you put a
blank disc the daemon detects it and pops up a window.

> Would I have to edit /etc/fstab and if so how would I
> do it?

I know no way of doing that modifying fstab.

Best regards,
Norberto

Re: CD burning [ In reply to ]

> I know no way of doing that modifying fstab.

supermount? I saw this on Con Kolivas' page today...

none /mnt/cdrom supermount dev=/dev/hdc,fs=auto 0 0

Re: CD burning [ In reply to ]
Mark Knecht wrote:
> > I know no way of doing that modifying fstab.
>
> supermount? I saw this on Con Kolivas' page today...
>
> none /mnt/cdrom supermount dev=/dev/hdc,fs=auto 0 0

Does it call a cd burned in case the disc is blank?