---
-> God had a deadline...
So, he wrote it all in Lisp!

Re: vhosts flag [ In reply to ]

On Monday 20 September 2004 12:39, Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone please tell me when should I have the vhosts flag
> enabled?
> I don't have the slightest idea.

When you are doing vhosting? :)

It's for webapp-config, if it's disabled it will automatically install new
webapps into a subdirectory of /var/www/localhost/htdocs.
If enabled it will not install anything, but give you nice simple instructions
how to use it to install the webapp under whatever vhost you want.

- --
Mike Williams