Mailing List Archive

Dilain Server setup problem
Hello all,
I'm currently trying to setup a dialin server on my PPC/Gentoo box and
after lots of strugling have gotten to where I am now. The client connects
fine (I've tryed with both a Mac OS 9 and a debian box) and can connect to
any IP address but they are unsucesful when resoling a domain name. The
fact that both of them have the same problem leads me to belive its on the
servers end. What puzzles me is that when I run tcpdump on ppp0 it shows
what I think are the responses to the DNS querry getting sent back but the
client appears not to get them. This project has been in the works for
quite some time and it would really be nice to finish it soon so any help
would be greatly apreciated (If you need other information to figure out
whats going on just ask).
Thanks,
Hargobind ab0yl