* Starting apache... [ !! ]

Any help?

TNX

Re: Apache will not start [ In reply to ]
did you install apache 1.3x or apache2?

Re: Apache will not start [ In reply to ]
it is Hard to answer your question with so little information.

Re: Apache will not start [ In reply to ]
J. Patrick Campbell wrote:
> did you install apache 1.3x or apache2?

Apache 1.3x

RE: Apache will not start [ In reply to ]
I had the same...

Don't know why, my httpd.conf file is ok.
Works unedr other apche server under mandrake :-(

I used 1.3

I used the same procedure, even tried another one where I build everything myself. No error messages during build but when starting it won't work.

If someone has a sollution, I will be glad to use it.