Mailing List Archive

Problems setting up Bugzilla , with Apache
Hi All.

This is my first post, so if this is the wrong list, I
apologize.

I'm trying to get Bugzilla to "run" on my box. I've
installed 2.18.0_r2 and Apache 2.0.50. Using the
default installation. So, the files are whereever they
would have been put by emerge.

When I try to go to localhost\bugzilla I get a
Internal Server 500 error.

I've been surfing for similar problems but I can't
seem to find someone who has encountered this and/or
put up a solution.

I tried to attached the two Apache conf files
(apache2.conf
& commonapache2.conf) as well as the error log. But it
complained about the email being too big.

If you can tell me what is needed, I'll send it.

Is anything else needed to help diagnose this?

Thanks in advance
Chris