Mem: 6233228k total, 1089304k used, 5143924k free, 139544k buffers
Swap: 5863716k total, 0k used, 5863716k free, 673396k cached

Valmor

Re: top output for two CPU's [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:32:23 -0500 Valmor de Almeida
<dealmeidav@ornl.gov> wrote:
| I have gentoo on a dual xeon box and I would like to
| see the process activity on both cpu's. Do I need
| an explicit command option for top to do this?

Press I.

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm
Re: top output for two CPU's [ In reply to ]
If you want to save this setting so it's default then use the W command to
write a file and it will start that way next time.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:32:23 -0500 Valmor de Almeida
> <dealmeidav@ornl.gov> wrote:
> | I have gentoo on a dual xeon box and I would like to
> | see the process activity on both cpu's. Do I need
> | an explicit command option for top to do this?
>
> Press I.
>
> --
> Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
> Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
> Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm

--
Brett I. Holcomb

Re: top output for two CPU's [ In reply to ]
That is a 1 (number 1, not I).

Re: top output for two CPU's [ In reply to ]

Re: top output for two CPU's [ In reply to ]
You're welcome!

Re: top output for two CPU's [ In reply to ]
Fantastic. Thanks.

--
Valmor