used on a headless system.

Thanks
-JW

Re: command line cd-burning tool [ In reply to ]
Check out cdrecord. It's in portage, and is fairly straightforward to
use. It's the base program that most GUI burners are based on, anyway.

Dan

Re: command line cd-burning tool [ In reply to ]
> I need a program/tool to burn cds from a command line. It's to be
> used on a headless system.
>
> Thanks
> -JW

Bashburn. Works very well, easy to configure and use for
isos, data, and audio cds.

Bob

Re: Re: command line cd-burning tool [ In reply to ]
emerge cdrtools
then
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO.html

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:18:57 -0700, Bob Sanders <rsanders@engr.sgi.com> wrote:
> > I need a program/tool to burn cds from a command line. It's to be
> > used on a headless system.
> >
> > Thanks
> > -JW
>
> Bashburn. Works very well, easy to configure and use for
> isos, data, and audio cds.
>
> Bob

---

When we are young
Wandering the face of the Earth
Wondering what our dreams might be worth
Learning that we're only immortal
For a limited time

Neil Peart - Dreamline