Mailing List Archive

Emacs interface for Bugzilla, including bugs.gentoo.org
I've written Emacs interface to Bugzilla web-based bug trackers quite
some time ago. That includes the Gentoo bug tracker bugs.gentoo.org

I can't pay as much attention to this Emacs package as I'd like to, and
not everything is great in it but it seems to work and be useful enough.
Maybe if somebody else finds it useful, I'll work more on it. So, if
you're interested, you are welcome to

eselect repository enable akater &&
emerge app-emacs/bugz

(Hopefully, that will go without errors.)

See the brief intro at
https://framagit.org/akater/emacs-bugz/-/blob/master/bugz.org

Use at your own risk, I haven't tested it much. Feedback is welcome.