Mailing List Archive

New build, openrc, llvm, musl etc
Dear all,
It's been a while since I built a Gentoo machine from scratch so need a
bit of guidance.

I want to build a machine, amd64, that uses OpenRC, LLVM & Musl.
Looking on the Downloads page and in turn the "Advanced choices", there
is two separate Stage 3 archives, "llvm/OpenRC" & "Musl/OpenRC".

I understand why I should have Musl as the default install. I'm
assuming that I should just use the OpenRC/Musl Stage 3 and then just
install LLVM as per normal, "emerge llvm" and things would end up being
what I want - am I right? Or is there something special in the
"llvm/OpenRC" archive that I also need to do?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Andrew