Mailing List Archive

Messages bouncing
I have made changes to my mail server, and list messages are bouncing. I’d like to fix this, but I am not sure what the bounce message is. I might be able to see it in my logs, but want to ask while doing an iPad check of my mail.

Sent from my iPad
Re: Messages bouncing [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Sep 6, 2023 at 5:42?PM Jig me iPad <jigme.datse@datsemultimedia.com>
wrote:

> I have made changes to my mail server, and list messages are bouncing.
> I’d like to fix this, but I am not sure what the bounce message is. I
> might be able to see it in my logs, but want to ask while doing an iPad
> check of my mail.

The bounces ought to go back to your inbox, unless you set Return-Path to
be something else.

But first question is, who is bouncing the mail? Your server or the list?

Alan

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
Re: Messages bouncing [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On 06/09/2023 16:42, Jig me iPad wrote:
> I have made changes to my mail server, and list messages are bouncing. I’d like to fix this, but I am not sure what the bounce message is. I might be able to see it in my logs, but want to ask while doing an iPad check of my mail.

The DKIM record in your DNS is not valid:

mail01._domainkey.datsemultimedia.com. 60 IN TXT "v=DKIM1; k=rsa;
s=email;p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEArcxNCV7sgHB5q+qw8erPLjLOoFappx7S/HXVq/rfO7qJm5ix799bpEbF4HBJBueHpRRnHMFEg7Q0t+TbywRdKUknDkN3aqHXgkFMM6ck/PxLsZI1cAJL1YkHRGa+7+LVvsh0lSBMNZo125VijG6pfTJt5fueIBsWU0D//wP9nwjc4aUK0QTaW8FDQ"
"aZvOB0+5o+KcMHOD8OimB\010xLPFEzOOoaE/oaUNq/UXqy9suTILHmV2hDPP8JRzJTSV2sXQglX4tgjkOS2ARLveoR1GVoE4Or/W8HELomD1hwj45s5jDSswo09zdBg4ZwHx0Y75gE7I4C4Gg64BdX2Mfma/vlNwIDAQAB\""

Looks like you've got an extra " or \ in your zone file somewhere.

Kind regards,
Emily