Mailing List Archive

blue screen / no signal detected
My PC showing on my monitor blue screen. When I connect it to another monitor I get no signal detected (using HDMI).

I can log-in to that PC over network but get no signal detected on the monitor.

Did the video go?

The card it has is: Nvidia TU117 [GeForce GTX 1650]

--
Thelma
Re: blue screen / no signal detected [ In reply to ]
Sounds like the cable failed.  Can you replace it or is it built in on one end?  The change is probably because it's bent different.  Sometimes failed cables sort of work when bent the right way, but not for long.

--"Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the people may use their political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy political democracy in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege." Tommy Douglas

Jun 10, 2023, 07:29 by thelma@sys-concept.com: