Mailing List Archive

Anything to help out
Hi all,

I'm not 100% sure if this is the correct list to post this too, but I
recently was granted access to an old SunBlade 100 and came across the sparc
entry on the Gentoo Linux Staffing Needs on the main site. So I was just
wondering if there was anything I could do to help out?

I've been using Gentoo for about 1.5-2 years on x86 and amd64 this is my
first experience with Sun hardware. I was able to follow the Hand Book
documentation for Sparc and get a a base system setup without any real
issues. Thanks for the documentation by the way.

Anyway thanks for everyones hard work on Gentoo.

--
Party On,
Adam