Mailing List Archive

Installing Gentoo on a Sun Ultra 10
Hello,
I've got a Sun Ultra 10 on which I installed successful Debian.

At the moment I'm trying to migrate it to Gentoo, but I've got
problems during booting from cd. When I try to start "2616" the
kernel is loaded but after a while the display is all over white and
nothing is going on any more.

Who can help me? Do you need some other informations?

Thank you!

Tobias

PS: Unfortunately I had some problems to subscribe to gentoo-sparch,
so if in case you already got this mail please excuse me.
--
GPG-Fingerprint: C39E 5381 7721 8613 B5C9 CFAF 54FC B8DB D02D 7085
Registered Linux-User #367044