Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
RE: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Here we go again :P

Sean Wells
Network Administrator
Data Mosaics, Inc.
2406 S. Dishman Mica Rd. Suite 6
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
866.904.DMSF (phone)
509.928.4236 (fax)
-----Original Message-----
From: George Prowse [mailto:cokehabit2003@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:13 PM
To: gentoo-security@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] (no subject)

marco wrote:

we have another...

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
marco wrote:

we have another...

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
If a tin whistle is made of tin, what's a fog horn made out of?

On 6/15/05, George Prowse <cokehabit2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> marco wrote:
>

> we have another...

John Paine
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Another? BS. This is ALL I have seen in the few days I have been on this
list. It was amusing for about a post, but this is ridiculous. I will be
signing back off this list if it keeps up.

The signal/noise ratio is currently 0.

Regards,

Zeveck

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
why not just block anything comming in with "[gentoo-security] (no subject)"
then you woulnt get those replys...works fine in gmail, im sure you can do
it in you pop3/imap client :)

On 6/15/05, Zeveck <gentoo@embracetherandom.com> wrote:

> Another? BS. This is ALL I have seen in the few days I have been on this
> list. It was amusing for about a post, but this is ridiculous. I will be
> signing back off this list if it keeps up.
>
> The signal/noise ratio is currently 0.
>
> Regards,
>
> Zeveck
>
> George Prowse wrote:
> > marco wrote:
> >

> > we have another...

John Paine
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 09:28:40PM -0400, John Paine wrote:
> why not just block anything comming in with "[gentoo-security] (no subject)"
> then you woulnt get those replys...works fine in gmail, im sure you can do
> it in you pop3/imap client :)
You're missing the point... this (no subject) crap isn't related to
-sec aside from a joke that's gone on too long.

Shouldn't have to filter crap that doesn't belong in an ml :)
~harring