Mailing List Archive

gpg-agent+evolution+xfce
Hello everybody!

A have came across a strange thing: I use evolution to emailing, and
gpg-agent to sing the messages. I used this band in a fluxbox
environment whit out a problem.

Now I'm trying them in xfce. I made a script file with one line in it:
eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon)", then i put it in /Desktop/Autostart.
gpg-agent --daemon get running, I can check it wtih the output of 'ps
aux'.

But. When I want to send&sing a message, evolution reports about not
finding gpg-agent running. In the same environment (xfce) using kmail
works flawlessly with gpg.

Is there anything else have to be set in xfce to get evolution and gpg
working? Or the problem is in evolution?
--
Best regards - Udvozlettel: Peter Kiraly
Gentoo Linux on PegasosII PowerPC System