Mailing List Archive

openoffice - last question
Hello there!

I have updated the toolchain, and this time compiling openoffice went for
~10 hours... :) Then failed... :(
There is only three packages yet 'who' failed out of 50... (Including
openoffice) For my last chance I grabbed the binary from David Holm's
website, and emerged it as described there. I have no luck. :( When try
to start openoffice with 'ooffice' or other suggested command, this is the
message:

bash-2.05b$ ooffice
running openoffice.org setup...
setup failed.. abort

What now? What am I doing wrong???

--
Best regards - Udvozlettel:

Peter Kiraly :)
¤-------------------------------------------¤
Pegasos II G4 1GHz
Gentoo Linux PPC
¤-------------------------------------------¤

Re: openoffice - last question [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 20:34 +0200, Peter Kiraly wrote:
> Hello there!
>
> I have updated the toolchain, and this time compiling openoffice went for
> ~10 hours... :) Then failed... :(
> There is only three packages yet 'who' failed out of 50... (Including
> openoffice) For my last chance I grabbed the binary from David Holm's
> website, and emerged it as described there. I have no luck. :( When try
> to start openoffice with 'ooffice' or other suggested command, this is the
> message:

Can you either post the last 20-30 or so lines of the openoffice compile
or make a log of the complete compile available to us.

Which are the other two packages that failed?

> bash-2.05b$ ooffice
> running openoffice.org setup...
> setup failed.. abort
>
> What now? What am I doing wrong???

As far as I can tell you haven't done anything wrong.

//David Holm