If anybody has torsmo correctly working then I would like see your
.torsmorc file and any instructions on how to get it working
correctly.

Of course a gkrellm plugin would be great but I am not able to find one.
Thanks
praveen
--
http://pc.freeshell.org

Re: Temperature and Fan speed display for iBook G4 [ In reply to ]
hi!

I don't use torsmo, I use this script:

echo
echo "############# CPU ############"
echo -n "Temp CPU : "
cat /sys/devices/temperatures/cpu_temperature
echo -n "Fan speed : "
cat /sys/devices/temperatures/cpu_fan_speed
echo -n "Temp limit: "
cat /sys/devices/temperatures/cpu_limit
echo -n "Freq CPU : "
cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep ^clock | cut -d":" -f2
echo
echo "############# GPU ############"
echo -n "Temp GPU : "
cat /sys/devices/temperatures/gpu_temperature
echo -n "Temp limit: "
cat /sys/devices/temperatures/gpu_limit
echo
echo -n "Hard disk:"
sudo /usr/sbin/hddtemp /dev/hda |grep /dev/hda: |cut -d":" -f2
echo -n "Temp HD : "
sudo /usr/sbin/hddtemp /dev/hda |grep /dev/hda: |cut -d" " -f4
echo

bye,
toriet.

-- El vie, may 20, 2005 at 04:41:47 +0530, Praveen C va dir: