-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.

Re: 2004.2 PPC [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:57:59 -0400, Michael George wrote
> Are there any 2004.2 liveCD ISO's mirrored anywhere? I've checked a dozen or
> so on the mirror list and none of them have it...
>
> --
> -M
>
> There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
> Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.

I could download it here

http://www.metadistribution.org/gentoo/2004.2/

However, it did not have all the packages I wanted.

MHZ

<< Liberty is the freedom to choose, and freedom is the result of the right choice >>

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org/index.html

[.Este mail ha sido escrito bajo estandares simples de edicion para asi evitar problemas de
compatibilidad de caracteres considerando los idiomas de las personas que lo podran recibir]