There are about three timezones where we have developers:
UTC+1, UTC+11 and UTC-5 (or -6). Preferred times for the
next weekend are:

Friday 2004-12-10, 20:00UTC
Saturday 2004-12-11, 13:00UTC
Saturday 2004-12-11, 20:00UTC
Sunday 2004-12-12, 13:00UTC

Please tell me which time fits best for you, so that we can
find a common meeting-date.

Regards, Lars
Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 06:36, Lars Weiler wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> it's time for a last meeting this year. But before we start
> to collect our topics, we should think about a date.
>
> There are about three timezones where we have developers:
> UTC+1, UTC+11 and UTC-5 (or -6). Preferred times for the
> next weekend are:
>
> Friday 2004-12-10, 20:00UTC
> Saturday 2004-12-11, 13:00UTC
> Saturday 2004-12-11, 20:00UTC
> Sunday 2004-12-12, 13:00UTC
>
> Please tell me which time fits best for you, so that we can
> find a common meeting-date.
>
> Regards, Lars

I cannot meet this coming week unfortunately, as I will be out of town
and without internet access from Wednesday to Sunday. The week
following I can make it. Note, I do say this knowing I'm not a critical
member of the ppc team (yet).

Seemant Kulleen
http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E
Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]

Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 15:36 +0100, Lars Weiler wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> it's time for a last meeting this year. But before we start
> to collect our topics, we should think about a date.
>
> There are about three timezones where we have developers:
> UTC+1, UTC+11 and UTC-5 (or -6). Preferred times for the
> next weekend are:
>
> Friday 2004-12-10, 20:00UTC
> Saturday 2004-12-11, 13:00UTC
> Saturday 2004-12-11, 20:00UTC
> Sunday 2004-12-12, 13:00UTC
>
> Please tell me which time fits best for you, so that we can
> find a common meeting-date.
>
> Regards, Lars

The 20:00UTC ones are the only ones that will work for me and I can make
either day, 13:00UTC works out to 8 in the morning here :(

Thanks,

--Dan

Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]

These work for me:

Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]
Hi team,

sorry that I answer so late, but I had no internet access
the last days.

It seems that we can't make it on one date (blame the
timezones). And especially this weekend is for many very
hard.

So, should we postpone the meeting for one week (Next
Sunday 20UTC) or into the next year?

Regards, Lars
Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]

Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]
Lars Weiler wrote:
> So, should we postpone the meeting for one week (Next
> Sunday 20UTC) or into the next year?
>
> Regards, Lars
I'm still having problems with connectivity(today is again down for
unknown reason) and with my laptop (actually no power supply working
and the new battery seems somewhat leaking power...).

I do hope to be back at least for the last week of december.

lu

--
Luca Barbato
Developer (Gentoo/linux) / Operational Manager (Gentoo/ppc)

Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]
Works for me too.

Re: Team Meeting [ In reply to ]
Works for me too.