wrong here ??

thanx for any suggestions,

Axel!

Re: Newbie trouble with ACCEPT_KEYWORD [ In reply to ]
Hello

> I get a warning like "!!! INVALID ACCEPT_KEYWORDS: macos".

The keyword for Gentoo for Mac OS X is ppc-macos.
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="ppc-macos"

Greets, Michael

--
Gentoo Developer (PowerPC, MacOS) using m0n0wall | http://hansmi.ch/
Joe's sister puts spaghetti in her shoes!
Re: Newbie trouble with ACCEPT_KEYWORD [ In reply to ]
Michael Hanselmann wrote:

> The keyword for Gentoo for Mac OS X is ppc-macos.
> ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="ppc-macos"

Alright, but where gets portage the macos keyword from? I didn't enter
that anywhere. May be it's a piece of history - my base install was a
.dmg from 07/26/04 ??
Where can I change the accept key persistent?

Axel!

Re: Re: Newbie trouble with ACCEPT_KEYWORD [ In reply to ]
Hello Axel

> Where can I change the accept key persistent?

Put it into /etc/make.conf (must be root to edit this file).

Greets,
Michael

--
Gentoo Developer (PowerPC, MacOS) using m0n0wall | http://hansmi.ch/
lp1 on fire
Re: Newbie trouble with ACCEPT_KEYWORD [ In reply to ]
Hello Michael,

Michael Hanselmann wrote:

> Put it into /etc/make.conf (must be root to edit this file).

Yep, that did it - thanx a lot!

Btw. found you prefspane - was one of the very first packages I
installed. Great thing - makes gentoo a bit more Mac like :)

have a sunny sunday, Axel!