Why please?
Thx
Jens

Re: subversion [ In reply to ]

> I'm a newbie. I would use subversion from gentoo-osx, but isn't work?
> Why please?

OK, I use subversion, but I have not yet installed client or server on
my macintosh.

What doesn't work for you?

~ boyd

Boyd Waters

Re: subversion [ In reply to ]
Boyd Waters wrote:
>> I'm a newbie. I would use subversion from gentoo-osx, but isn't work?
>> Why please?
> What doesn't work for you?

I've tried only one time but never completed the merge (I haven't had time
to start messing around for fix it), but I had some trouble with berkdb USE
flag. When set, it tries to install berkley db which fails to compile.
Sorry I haven't at the moment more details, I hope anyway this can help.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85@users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/