muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be
the same again"
-Og Mandino
Re: <no subject> [ In reply to ]
Ricky Ashe wrote:
> unsubscribe
> Ricky Ashe

It doesn't work that way, dude. Try reading the mailing list help notes on the
Gentoo website.

--Kumba

--
Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead

"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
Re: <no subject> [ In reply to ]
Kumba wrote:
> Ricky Ashe wrote:
>> unsubscribe
>> Ricky Ashe
>
> It doesn't work that way, dude. Try reading the mailing list help notes
> on the Gentoo website.

Or the headers of every single message that goes to this mailing list.

Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project