What is the best way to install gentoo on the qube2?

Hope there is an easy way.

Daniel

Re: Genoot on Qube2 [ In reply to ]
"Daniel Seichter" <daniel@dseichter.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to the MIPS architecture and do not have much experiences in
> the Qube2, but I want to install gentoo on it, because of being up to
> date with apache, php, perl and a small mysql database.
> What is the best way to install gentoo on the qube2?

According to the doc it should install as every other mips:

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-mips.xml

Greetings,
Fabian
AW: Genoot on Qube2 [ In reply to ]
Hello Fabian,
> According to the doc it should install as every other mips:
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-mips.xml

Thank you for your answer. I read this handbook and I've now found the neede
information. I only have to find a nullmodem cable and then I will try to
install gentoo on it.

Daniel