fix this?

Thanks
Gavin.

Re: genkernel .config [ In reply to ]
I tried this weekend but did not totally fix it. You have to create a
config manually

# cd /usr/src/linux && make menuconfig

and save the config to a place you will remember I save mine in
/root/kconfig. Then you have to edit the /etc/genkernel.conf and tell
it to use your config file that you saved. I had issues with the
2.6.8 kernel when I enabled support for hp-ux binaries so do NOT
enable support for those. I just ended up compiling the kernel
manually it is not difficult.