--
Ned Ludd <solar@gentoo.org>
Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded,toolchain) Developer
Re: (pax|pie|ssp|grsec|selinux|rsbac|otherwise) hardened-x86_64 [ In reply to ]
I would like to see selinux support for the x86_64 arch.
I'm willing to help in whatever ways you can delegate to me.

I have a AMD64 3000+ machine with 1GB of ram to use.

Jared H.

Re: (pax|pie|ssp|grsec|selinux|rsbac|otherwise) hardened-x86_64 [ In reply to ]
selinux please with policies for qmail, webapp-configure, apache2

Thanks
Mick
mickreed@freeshell.org

Re: (pax|pie|ssp|grsec|selinux|rsbac|otherwise) hardened-x86_64 [ In reply to ]
well, what I meant was, there isnt a make.profile for SELinux on x86_64.

Re: (pax|pie|ssp|grsec|selinux|rsbac|otherwise) hardened-x86_64 [ In reply to ]
pie/ssp/pax/grsec would be nice for amd64 (they work extremely well on
our 25+ AthXPs in production).
+nptl would be excellent (to use together with mysql).
BTW I'm very impressed with mysql performance (with nptl) on amd64 -
currently we've got 2 of these beasts in production + 1 for testing.
Everything's Hardened Gentoo, of course (+custom patches).

Best Wishes,
Viktors
inbox.lv