components: syslog-ng, dcron, oidentd, apache2(+ssl), php4, mysql,
sendmail, clamav(+milter), spamassassin(+milter), dovecot (IMAP) and some
php webapps.What should I expect from the policy pint of view?

Thx,
Dw.

--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus Rezidens, 06-30-5962-962
Attila Toth MD, Radiology Resident, +36-30-5962-962

RE: SELinux functionality [ In reply to ]
Tóth-

I haven't tried all of those programs with gentoo selinux, but my general
experience is that if the program has a policy available either in the base
policy or as a separate download, then it's a simple matter to get it
operating correctly. If you choose a program that no one has written a
policy for, then you get to learn how to write policy. :)

Richard.