I can't to use gradm admin role in more than one shell session. If I
run new shell and enter gradm -a admin I receive "Invalid password".
At the same time grsec logs is empty. Any ideas?
Re: gradm admin role issues [ In reply to ]
On 01/10/2014 04:32 AM, Alexander Tiurin wrote:
> Hi!
> I can't to use gradm admin role in more than one shell session. If I
> run new shell and enter gradm -a admin I receive "Invalid password".
> At the same time grsec logs is empty. Any ideas?

What changed?

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
Chair of Information Technology
Re: gradm admin role issues [ In reply to ]
2014/1/12 Anthony G. Basile <basile@opensource.dyc.edu>:
> On 01/10/2014 04:32 AM, Alexander Tiurin wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>> I can't to use gradm admin role in more than one shell session. If I
>> run new shell and enter gradm -a admin I receive "Invalid password".
>> At the same time grsec logs is empty. Any ideas?
>>

> What changed?

I dont know. I accidentally noticed this. If I close a window shell
(xterm, lxterminal, etc...)) without run gradm -u, after this I can't
switch to admin role, because invalid password. I don't understand
that is optional feature or not?