If any of you already using systemd with grsecurity would be so kind to
share the relevant snippets of the policy as a starting point - that would
save some time and energy.

Thx:
Dw.
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057
Re: systemd sample rules for grsecurity [ In reply to ]
On 12/15/2013 10:14 AM, "Tóth Attila" wrote:
> I'll dare to risk switching to systemd from openrc during the holidays. It
> will surely mean a lot of tweaking, since the two concepts are different.
> Systemd also incorporates logind, manages consoles and keymaps and fonts.
> If any of you already using systemd with grsecurity would be so kind to
> share the relevant snippets of the policy as a starting point - that would
> save some time and energy.
>
> Thx:
> Dw.

I switched on this box. Its hardened system. I hit no issues that I
would not have hit in any old migration. Make sure you use systemctl to
set up the services you want on reboot otherwise you'll get pretty much
no daemons/services running.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
Chair of Information Technology