Mailing List Archive

First step to move Gentoo hardened project to wiki: accounts!
Hi guys

The Gentoo Wiki is almost ready to host project pages. All documents on our
location are ready (converted in my home space into wiki format) and should
be easy to transfer within a few hours to the wiki. The infrastructure folks
(a3li mostly) are finishing up on the documentation, so it won't take this
long before we can do the move (we actually already can, but I'd rather wait
until the "official" go).

But... and there is always a but.

In order to make the project pages, I also need to know all developers' wiki
account names. And from the looks of it, the majority of our developers
doesn't have an account yet, or chose another nickname than the one used for
other Gentoo infrastructure.

Guys, could you please send me (off-list if you want) your wiki username?
And if you don't have one, create one (see
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_Wiki:Developer_Central/Getting_started)
and then tell me your nickname ;)

The faster I get them, the faster I can move the stuff and the faster you
can develop documents a bit more easily than currently with GuideXML & CVS.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen
Re: First step to move Gentoo hardened project to wiki: accounts! [ In reply to ]
On 08/23/2013 12:57 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> The Gentoo Wiki is almost ready to host project pages. All documents on our
> location are ready (converted in my home space into wiki format) and should
> be easy to transfer within a few hours to the wiki. The infrastructure folks
> (a3li mostly) are finishing up on the documentation, so it won't take this
> long before we can do the move (we actually already can, but I'd rather wait
> until the "official" go).
>
> But... and there is always a but.
>
> In order to make the project pages, I also need to know all developers' wiki
> account names. And from the looks of it, the majority of our developers
> doesn't have an account yet, or chose another nickname than the one used for
> other Gentoo infrastructure.
>
> Guys, could you please send me (off-list if you want) your wiki username?
> And if you don't have one, create one (see
> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_Wiki:Developer_Central/Getting_started)
> and then tell me your nickname ;)
>
> The faster I get them, the faster I can move the stuff and the faster you
> can develop documents a bit more easily than currently with GuideXML & CVS.
>
> Wkr,
> Sven Vermeulen

You should already have mine :P

--
-- Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)
Re: First step to move Gentoo hardened project to wiki: accounts! [ In reply to ]
El 23/08/13 22:05, Matthew Thode escribió:
> On 08/23/2013 12:57 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
>> Hi guys
>>
>> The Gentoo Wiki is almost ready to host project pages. All documents on our
>> location are ready (converted in my home space into wiki format) and should
>> be easy to transfer within a few hours to the wiki. The infrastructure folks
>> (a3li mostly) are finishing up on the documentation, so it won't take this
>> long before we can do the move (we actually already can, but I'd rather wait
>> until the "official" go).
>>
>> But... and there is always a but.
>>
>> In order to make the project pages, I also need to know all developers' wiki
>> account names. And from the looks of it, the majority of our developers
>> doesn't have an account yet, or chose another nickname than the one used for
>> other Gentoo infrastructure.
>>
>> Guys, could you please send me (off-list if you want) your wiki username?
>> And if you don't have one, create one (see
>> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_Wiki:Developer_Central/Getting_started)
>> and then tell me your nickname ;)
>>
>> The faster I get them, the faster I can move the stuff and the faster you
>> can develop documents a bit more easily than currently with GuideXML & CVS.
>>
>> Wkr,
>> Sven Vermeulen
>>
> You should already have mine :P

Klondike xD it just wasn't... developized because when I made it that
was impossible.